Weaver Stone Company
You've seen our work at some of your favorite businesses. We have been fortunate to work with some of the coolest and most stunning design projects in Colorado. Granite and Quartz give commercial buildings, offices, restaurants, breweries, and bars, the extra professional and stylish detail desired. Contact Weaver Stone Company for a free consultation or question regarding your options for your commercial surface needs.
From bars and tables, to counters, serving surfaces, and custom inlay, if you can imagine it, we can help you produce it. We have artists on staff to help design and produce almost limitless design option. We utilize the latest technologies to deliver a precise and beautiful surface.
Contact us today with any questions. We look forward to visiting with you.
Whether you are a high production builder, luxury home developer, our focus on remodels we can make your life easy and your clients happy. We offer the highest degree of customization available, so you can fulfill your promises to every customer you have. This customizations ensures you have control over what materials you want, the ability to take any design into fruition and receive impeccable customer service throughout the entirety of your project. Our logistic specialists and office staff pride themselves on developing lasting personal relationships with all of our builders and contractors.
We also offer straightforward pricing by the square foot. Now you can offer your clients our most popular and requested stone and quartz products, without having to commit to the price of the entire slab.
What is Quartz?
Quartz is and engineered product that is made using 90% natural quartz. The remaining 10% is a mixture of resin, pigments and polymers. The mix is blended together then cooked to make a permanent form which is harder than steel yet resistant to chipping or fracturing. The appearance depends on how coarse the raw quartz is ground to, the amount and type of pigment is added and the method used to cast it.
Quartz is beautiful, durable and easy to care for. Given the amount of control in the manufacturing process the color options seem endless. This ensures there is a great color that matches your home
perfectly. It is also exceptionally durable. It is harder than steel yet resists chipping and cracking. Another benefit is that quartz is non-porous. Its uniform and polished surface stays clean longer, resists staining much better than granite and will not harbor bacteria or viruses.
What is Granite?
Granite is natural cut stone, mined from some of the most beautiful quarry deposits in the world. Each cut of stone is exclusive unto itself. Depending on its location in the quarry and its mineral composition, each stone will have a similar yet unique appearance. The variations visible in each slab also varies depending on material. Some Granite is consistent in the size and distribution of the inclusions, where some slabs have visible contrasting veins.
Granite is semi-porous, and as such, requires some maintenance in surface sealing.
Since Granite is a natural stone, the incredible variations available are almost limitless. Unique color palettes and intricate natural strations give an authentic warmth and harmonious feel to any room.
For outdoor kitchens and surfaces, Granite is the prefered option hands down. Polymers used in the production of Quartz products make them susceptible longterm to degradation from UV rays, making most quartz products better suited for indoor applications. Conversely, since Granite is a natural stone with no polymers, it is not affected by UV light.
We have simplified our process for designers and contractors
to work directly with Weaver Stone Company to help you offer your clients
straight forward pricing and design with some of the most beautiful
and desired contemporary options for your project.
Simple per square foot pricing
Contact us for more info